WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
- “I used 606 Realty to sell my condo and they helped make the process super easy to understand and pain free. Max was always available to answer my questions and worked promptly with the other buyer's agent during the sale. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the market and how I could stage it to get the most money during my deal.”
- Diana Obracaj
- “606 Realty manages the building I reside in on the northwest side of Chicago. Their team is consistently attentive and responsive to our needs, paying rent is made easy through their online portal. I would highly recommend them. Overall - excellent experience.”
- Tony VanPelt
- “Max and the 606 Team listed my home in Norwood Park. Max toured our home and gave us many tips as to the best ways to market and show the home. He prepared a full color flyer for the home, which was provided to all realtors and prospective buyers. Max was diligent in his marketing of the house, and held multiple open houses, as well as broker open houses. We talked frequently. The sale went through with no trouble whatsoever and we were very happy with the results. I highly recommend the 606 Team and Max for any of your real estate needs”
- Colleen Gleason
- “606 Realty has been managing my multi-unit rental property for the past 4 years in the West Ravenswood area. Under 606’s management I have 24-7 access to the income, expenses and other books and records for the property. I never had a tenant complain and I never incurred unreasonable costs or expenses for maintaining the property. The company increased my income and reduced my expenses. 606 has exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend 606.”
- Robert Gilbert
- “We are extremely satisfied with 606 Realty’s management of our multi-unit building in the Lincoln Square area. They are super responsive and easy to work with. 606 Realty is also involved in selling one of our multi-unit properties and we could not be happier with its marketing and sales force. We highly recommend them.”
- Christian Dompierre
- “We have used 606 Realty’s property management service for the past 3 years and their professional, high-quality work is what has kept us as customers. They make tracking income and expenses, scheduling repairs, and finding new tenants for the property very simple. Max is always willing to help us with any issue that needs resolving and finds appropriate solutions for them. He and the entire 606 Realty company have always made us feel included with all important decisions. We have consistently worked together towards the improvement of our property, which is why we highly recommend their services.”
- Eric Sangurima
- “Max and the 606 team managed my multi unit building for a couple of years up until I recently sold it and, from day one, they were fantastic. Throughout that entire time, they were responsive, professional, timely and on top of everything that comes with managing a building. By far, the best management company I've ever used. No question is too small. As an out of town owner, you really need to feel like your management company is on top of things and I felt that way about 606 the entire time. Highly recommended!”
- Jay Rondot
"I am taking this opportunity to recommend Max Shreffler of 606 Realty. He has managed my multiunit rental for 6 years and I have found him reliable and his judgment sound.
He is skilled in navigating the numerous city requirements.
He is trusted and well liked by our renters. We have found him responsive and conscientious.
I recommend his services without reservation."
- Richard, Winnetka
"I cannot recommend 606 Realty more highly. Team 606 Realty has been managing my 100-plus units for years. You simply will not find a better management company anywhere in the area."
- Frank, Chicago
"I found 606 Realty in a fit of desperation, having just become a board member and not knowing what I was doing. It was daunting, like herding cats to get all owners on the same page. I first hired Max Shreffler to help me manage my own unit, and then our 16 Unit building hired 606 Realty for the whole building's management needs.
He helped us with finding contractors and gather bids for major (new roof) and minor repairs. Everything went seamlessly with Max's ability to manage individual projects. He is completely responsive to problems that arise and helps us keep the building in good shape with keeping up with city codes, with bill paying and collections, budgeting and allocating special assessments when required.
If you have a condo board that is not willing to step up or failing to get the necessary upkeep up to date, I highly recommend Max and 606 Realty.
We could not be happier"
- Stacey, Treasurer